Sunday, April 1, 2012

Falling Back

Today the clocks "fall back" an hour in New Zealand.  Until your Fall/my Spring changes it again, home is now 7 hours ahead of me.  As I write this, it's 10:32am on Sunday, and it's 5:32pm Saturday at home.

Also, if you have my address for my current location, I will only be living here until the end of the month.  I love getting mail, but I wouldn't send anything to me past April 15th.  I will send out my new address as soon as I have it!

Despite being glad I'm here, I find myself continually looking forward to Christmas to see everyone.  I told my mom that I want to eat pizza and Christmas cookies as my first meal.  Last night, I had a dream that I was on the farm eating cookies.  Patience, Amanda.  It will happen soon enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment