What a great time had in Australia with Mom and Becky! We're a few hours from a day of flights taking us from Cairns to Sydney and from Sydney to Wellington, NZ.
The highlights:
-Whale watching off the coast of Sydney. We saw a humpback whale jump out and splash back into the Tasman Sea multiple times- breathtaking!!!!
-Seeing a baby koala in Cairns at a crocodile farm. Also, I now have a fear of crocodiles.
-Kurmanda, a rainforest village near Cairns. Awesome markets, and I even got to meet a blogger I follow who I adore. Her and her family were lovely!!! We then took a Skyrail trip (cable cars) over the rainforest back down to Cairns was awesome.
This trip has really made me think about all the amazing things I've got to do in Australia and New Zealand so far. It blows me away how lucky I've been :)
No comments:
Post a Comment