Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Realizing the benefits of my travels...


I had a pretty enormous realization this week that I’d like to share.  I’ve been browsing for jobs this week to get an idea of what’s out there when I return.   For those of you that don’t know, I’m hoping to be back in the Twin Cities area after some much needed quality time with my family in Verona- please help send good vibes for me to find a great job!

When I was thinking about what to do, I realized I could do anything.  And I’ve always been able to do whatever I wanted, but the difference is that now I don’t have anything hanging over my head.  I had no idea what my goal of living in another country was doing to me as far as my life plans- it has always factored into my decisions since college.  And now it doesn't have to!

How exciting is that?

Spring is coming...

The view from the house post evening run.  I will miss all the lovely scenery I've come to enjoy on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment