Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A new direction...


The village of Paekakariki
A big update for me.  I've run into some challenges with my current nannying position.  It's not exactly the same as before, but remember how I wished I would have left a lot sooner from my last position?  I'm determined not to make that mistake again!

I decided I'm going to go live in Australia for a while!  Through one of my friends I knew from Osceola, I have been put in touch with a family in Canberra, Australia (the capitol).  The plan will be to spend a month in Australia, and then meet my mom and sister in Sydney and travel with them as planned.  I really have no idea what I'll do there, but I'm sure it'll be fun!

My college roommate Lucas is coming for a visit next week.  I CANNOT WAIT to see him and have some travel adventures.  My poor friend has no idea how much I'll be talking his ear off.  Brace yourselves...I'll post pictures after he leaves on July 17th, and these will be the best pictures I'll have taken in NZ so far!  Whale watching, glaciers, and the incredible scenery of the South Island await!

No comments:

Post a Comment